May 27, 2009

Maybe you saw this maybe not...

I apologize for not being around to comment lately-I will be able to later this week...pretty busy lately...
With the CA Supreme Court decision handed down recently, these come to mind...
The NOM's "Gathering Storm" commercial/fodder for satire inspired many to parody its lameness. There were many really funny storms that were produced from the original gathering storm-including Colbert's and Lizz Winstead's very funny edition.
This one, done with Xtranormal's movie-making tools Xtranormal Text-to-Movie is one you may have missed, but it's pretty f'n hilarious. I have wanted to do one of these Xtranormal movies for a while since I heard about it. Now that I have a little extra time, I'll give it a try!



Geez I almost feel like getting a Mac lately-If we could afford the damn thing! I have been having a lot of trouble with setting up a wireless network and also trouble with IE 8 and 7 not displaying my work's webmail and Comcast's webmail correctly! Windows can suck sometimes! I have XP and it sucks also!

No comments: