More exciting, revealing and explosive excerpts from the hot, bestselling new book by Jerome Corsi, Obama Nation-Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality:
- Ted and I were told by Hussein-Obama staffers that Hussein-Obama was going to appear tomorrow 7-27, in Oskaloosa, Iowa at 1:00PM. We got drove over to Oskaloosa at about 11:00, thinking there was going to be a huge crowd there and we wanted to get a little closer to Hussein-Obama (even though we were following the judge's order to stay no less than 200 feet away from him). We were surprised to see no big crowds, no lines of cars, no police, no Secret Service agents. So we watched and waited. Nothing. Maybe the Hussein-Obama staffer got the date wrong? I don't think we made a mistake.
- I found out that yesterday Hussein-Obama actually appeared more than 86 miles away, in Adel, Iowa! I think that was a dirty trick on the Hussein-Obama staffer's part! That was mean! Really mean!
- Ted and I got up, cleaned up and went to go eat breakfast at the local IHOP. I had the Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity breakfast, and Ted had the Three Eggs and Pancakes platter. Boy, were they good! I love the Rooty Tooty breakfast!
- We went back to the hotel. I got sleepy-took a long nap. We woke up, ate lunch at the hotel diner and did some light shopping at Walgreens. I had a snack when we got back to the hotel, and took a shower, and turned in for an early evening. It was a tiring, eventful day!
- Got word from our Hussein-Obama "mole" that Hussein-Obama has a devious side. Boy, I bet he has a hell of a lot of skeletons in his closet! We are supposed to meet the "mole" tomorrow at 7:00 PM in a local diner to discuss just what those transgressions are! Whatever he has on Hussein-Obama, it must be really good! As I spoke to him on the phone, he just kept laughing, really hard!
- The "mole" didn't show up at 7:00 like we had talked about on the phone. Hmmm, wonder if he's got more dirt on Hussein-Obama, and just wants to compile more stuff for us, and then contact us to meet later? Yes, I think that's the case! At least that's what I think it is!
- John O. called me last night. Asked if I had been taking my "medicine." (I hadn't). He told me, "Jerome, you really need to take your medication, remember, like we discussed the last time."
- It's hard to write a book when you can't breathe!
- I am still having those nightmares where I wake up, not being able to breathe, smelling the choking stench of sulfur. It doesn't matter if its during a nap or at night-I keep having those horrible nightmares! I am beginning to wonder if it has to do with something I have eaten. Every time Ted and I eat a good, filling meal, (maybe our meals are too "heavy"?) I always have a nightmare that night! And Ted always seems to get indigestion. I still think Hussein-Obama is trying to poison us!
As part of C3fun's dedication to public service, spiritual leader Wayne Bent/Michael Travesser will answer questions that concern the world around us. This week's question is: How can Americans help to alleviate our country's energy problems?
- I think that one thing we should be doing as a nation is relying more on public transportation and when possible, using bicycles to get to work or to universities or colleges. I have always enjoyed using bicycles to get from here to there and riding a bicycle is a great way to exercise. Have you ever ridden a bicycle with a teenage girl or two? Or maybe a couple ladies with blank expressions on their faces? It's great! I found it clears the mind and I just loved those long, long rides around the compound at Strong City!
- I think we should listen to the youth for ideas on how to help gain America's energy independence. The youth, especially teen aged girls, are a vast resource for ideas. About energy that is.
- What about wind power? At Strong City we had a large windmill that just turned and turned when the wind blew. The teenage girls, and I used to just sit and watch the windmill all the time. We would get a blanket, a picnic lunch, and just sit there, hugging and looking at that windmill on a blanket. Too bad we didn't use it for any of Strong City's power needs.
- I am for biofuels. Biofuels can be beneficial to America for its energy needs since most of them are naturally occurring. Father would want us to seek out and what the Earth can naturally provide. I thank the Father for nature, bio fuels, brainwashed female followers, and of course, teenage girls!
Related Tags: Jerome+Corsi Obama+Nation+Leftist+Politics+and+the+Cult+of+Personality Wayne+Bent Michael+Travesser cults