November 1, 2008

Sarah Palin gets Pranked!


Whoa! I just came across this-a prank call to Sarah Palin from Quebec prankster duo the "Masked Avengers"-Marc-Antoine Audette and Sébastien Trudel, posing as Nicolas Sarkozy! I just had to post this! After initially thinking it wasn't true, I found it is a "real prank." Some people may say this is "mean" but I think beneath that "folksy charm," Mrs. Palin has been down and dirty with the smears and distortions on the campaign trail also.

http://www.tindeck.com/audio/filestore/w/wwdo-SarahPalin.mp3

"Governor Palin was mildly amused to learn that she had joined the ranks of heads of state, including President Sarkozy and other celebrities, in being targeted by these pranksters. C'est la vie," she said.


Related Tags:

2 comments:

Some Guy said...

Yeah, I saw this. What a dummy!

Micgar said...

Chris-you would've thought she'd be a little more careful, don't you think? I mean, come on! That's why I thought it was a fake at first!