This just in....Some important explanatory information about Cindy McCain. I knew there had to be something with that "otherworldly" look about her!
Blog pal Dr Zibbs tagged me with the 6 odd things/quirks about me meme. Try saying that 6 times, really fast. I dare you!
The purpose is to share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about your self.
Here are the rules for this meme:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagged peops know once your entry is UP.
1. I am a little OCD about some things. If I am the last person out the door in the morning, (and especially if I am running late) I will check to see that the coffeemakers, and/or toaster etc are unplugged-(as we always do every AM) but not just once, but several times! I will check our front security door several times. In my mind, I am thinking maybe didn't really feel that that the door was locked, or the appliances off/unplugged.
2. I am right-handed, all except for writing (on paper) with my left. When I was teaching in the classroom, I found that I could and would write with my right hand easier than with my left. (something about the angle/perspective?!) Who knows?
3. If I have had a crappy day at work, or I am in a bad mood, I would much rather listen to heavy music-80' metal, punk, grunge, whatever is "harder-sounding" than some easier listening, supposedly calming music. If I listen to happy pop stuff, it gets me more pissed. I would rather the music "commiserate" with me at the time I feel like s*%$, than tell me I should be smiling and whistlin' a tune!
4. I cannot cross my eyes.
5. Nor can I do the Vulcan Salute (without "helping" my fingers to make the sign)
6. I "save" all manner of insects/arachnids in the house by using a special cup to capture and then heave them far outside. If I hear my wife say-"Hon! Better get your spider cup! Quick!" then I know it's probably a large hairy spider, who had just wandered off course and entered our humble abode. Of course, flies, roaches, and mosquitos are dead meat, but I will save the actually docile, scaredy cat black widow-(hey they are good to get rid of the damn flies!) and the occasional centipede. Wasps and bees probably not. Too hard to catch!
and now...I am supposed to tag 6 people:
1. bubbles' new blog
2. Two Can Anne
3. When Will I Use This?
4. For Your Entertainment
5. I make no promises...
6. Tits List
Related Tags:Cindy+McCain aliens politics memes