November 24, 2007

Comedians, clips and comics-what its all about.

This first comedian is Doug Stanhope. I had not heard of the guy, but saw a comparison of him to Bill Hicks, so I was very intrigued. I love Bill Hicks, he was/is a great comedian, so any comparison to him is something I take seriously! Uhmmm... I don't know. He's (Doug Stanhope) ok-these clips are ok, but the comparison is...well there is no comparison. There's no one like Bill Hicks!





I'm stealing the next two clips from blog buddy Tattooed and Atheist Aye! small thoughts....They are of British comedian Eddie Izzard-talking about religion in England and in general.
americanscot.blogspot.com/2007/11/friday-funnys.html


This is wild. I had not heard of the Flying Spaghetti Monster phenomenon going around the Internet, but I like it. This song is actually kind of cool musically! Combined with the "animation" its pretty humorous!




Here's a few comic strips. One of my favorites, Perry Bible Fellowship, by Nicholas Gurewitch is consistently, strangely, good.







Related Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the Eddie Izzard..my personal favorite of all times no matter what he rants on about. Had not heard of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but that was funny. Nicholas Gurewitch...hahaha...just bought the book " The Trials of Colonel Sweeto.." ! Very funny stuff.
Great posts. I enjoyed this ..thanks.

Micgar said...

Hanna-thanks for stopping by! I hope you come back to visit again, and maybe I will have other stuff that you might like.
Have to check that book out. I may have more of the Flying Spaghetti Monster later.