November 20, 2007

Clips Galore

Hope everyone had a nice, safe Thanksgiving!
I used to always watch Star Trek with some friends and we would alternate between "hey, that's pretty cool", to doing MST3K-type commentary. We woulda had fun with this episode like the authors of this clip did! This is a great clip of when Spock decided to drop out, turn on, and tune in...or whatever. Groovy man!


I had posted a old clip of The Amazing Jonathan earlier, c3fun.blogspot.com/2007/07/do-you-all-remember-mystery-science.html before he had really become more well-known. This clip is still a little old but he had gotten his somewhat dark, sight gag-laden comedy act down by the time he appeared here for the World's Greatest Magic II. Here are parts 1and 2.




As I may have mentioned before, I don't watch too much TV. I just caught The Office lately. (I know, I know-that is really behind the times!) This show is great! I see what everyone is talking about! I thought I would post this clip which catches some of the best pranks on Dwight.



I am trying to find some fresh comedian clips for posting, maybe tomorrow, if I find some decent ones.
See you!


Related Tags:

No comments: