October 27, 2007

Strips and clips just for you!

Now...just in time for Halloween. Its a sick tale of character assassination and suspense that follows the horror recipe to the letter!




I don't know...maybe I'm just reading too much into this, and you may or may not laugh; I know enough to tell you the laugh clause isn't binding.



I like bacon! Like those dog food commercials that came out a while back, Jim Gaffigan likes his Hot Pockets!



Do you have a heart on? This is one of those news anchor slip-ups that's just perfect! Boy, I bet she got teased about this boner! Sorry!


http://view.break.com/375418 - Watch more free videos


I don't know, this is more sad than funny. It's nuts! Nuts! Crazy! Our crazy gun culture at its worst. "Uhmm, hun, I can't sleep. I'm gonna go and get some milk and maybe that'll hel-BLAM! Jeez! I just shot my foot off!"







8 comments:

Some Guy said...

The Gaffigan bit is great! If you do a search for "bacon" on my blog, you'll see that I'm a huge fan.

Micgar said...

Hey Chris-I'm going to have to check that out-and put more Gaffigan on this site!
Thanks for stopping in!

SouthLoopScot said...

Gaffigan is too funny!

The Back Up Gun Rack: Many customers are buying one for each side of the bed!
When I heard that I immediately thought of Reba McEntyre and Micheal Gross's characters in "Tremors"

"Honey lock and load!"

Micgar said...

Hey t&a: yes that is exactly what it sounds like! But in a calm cerebral-sounding voice!
Amazing!

MC said...

To me, Gaffigan will always be Mr. Hot Pockets.

Micgar said...

MC: Ha ha! Just checked that clip out on YouTube! That was hilarious! Wonder why I hadn't put his stuff on earlier!?

Jay said...

lol that was nice!
i didnt know books could talk!

Micgar said...

Jaycam: yeah books can talk-only when we're not around! Ha ha!