Here are some things I don't get:
*I apologize if you do, say, or have one the things mentioned here:
1. Why do people say "what's up?" with a terse edge to it? When you come to talk to them in the office-they aren't busy, they're just sitting there, you have worked with them for a while and you yet you still get that damn "what's up?" thing with the why are you bothering me? attitude?
2. Why do people not get completely into the turn area/middle lane, and just leave enough of the right rear corner of their car so that you have to stop/slow and edge into the right lane risking your car getting hit all because these people can't pull their damn car completely and straightly into the turning lane?
3. People who continually (not once in a while) make their point by asking a rhetorical question, then answering that question, then asking another, then answering that one, one after another, after another...
4. People who overuse the sarcastic phrase: Hello?!
5. Guys who wear their baseball caps backwards
6. Guys who wear their baseball caps sideways and askew
7. Guys who have absolutely no hair on their face (and sometimes not on their head either) but have that one tiny patch of hair-between their mouth and chin. What's that all about.
8. The sagging gang pants thing is bad enough, but then why do you have the emo kids wearing those super tight straight leg pants....with the sag somehow put in the ass area?! WTF?
I have been wondering this myself.
I have seen some funny "talking animal" videos, but this one is one of the funniest and well done. From BBC-TV-unfortunately only those in the UK can view those episodes not already posted to Youtube.