February 15, 2008

Ode to love...belatedly

Happy Belated Valentines Day! Hope all is well with you and your loved ones! I am not sure all is well with this love freak! Well, love stinks sometimes, huh?
*Update: I was looking at an older post from 12-2- More on music, and I realized that the title was unintentionally fitting. Honestly, I didn't think of that title as a joke for those songs I included in that post! I know it just seems to fit, but no, it was because I was continuing the discussion about music from the post before. Anyway, I went ahead and put actual players for the songs and revised some stuff. Its easier to listen to those morons now.

7 comments:

MC said...

Better late than never I always say.

Micgar said...

MC-or else you can get the "slap of love"!

MC said...

Better than the Clap of unprotected love I guess.

Micgar said...

Mc-whoa! You got that right! That sting is long-lasting!

Moderator said...

Are you hitting on me?

Micgar said...

Grant-well I love your blog, but that's as far as it goes!

Micgar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.