December 27, 2007

Tooot! Tooot!

Anybody that knows me knows that I am not one to "toot my own horn" (maybe another kind of tooting, though!) but I am really excited to tell you that I am just one of many bloggers whose posts are featured on one of my favorite blogger's blogs-Jon Swift in his roundup of the people on his blogroll's best blog posts of 2007-chosen by the bloggers themselves. I absolutely love Jon Swift! Funny, funny stuff-(you gotta check out his archive of his greatest posts- Best of Jon Swift !!)
Another reason to check out today's Jon Swift post is that there are so many interesting posts from a wide variety of bloggers, I don't know how I will ever get through them all-but the post headings (and what I have read so far) really look like some great stuff!

Hope you all get a chance to check it out! Happy New Year!





Related Tags:

No comments: