July 29, 2007

Comics to sink your rotten, stinky teeth into.

Here is a crappy comic for you:
I saw this on Boing Boing-http://www.boingboing.net/ I love that site!
Anyway, lots of people have played with this: taking the lovable Charles Schultz-drawn Peanuts cartoon and giving the characters weird dialogue or and basically taking the general tone of the comic and turning it upside down! (poor Mr Schultz is probably rolling in his grave!) Well this feature is about how Peanuts would have looked if written by Charles Bukowski!
I love the comic F-Minus by Tony Carrillo: (latest comic)
Classic (11/97) PS Mueller comic:
Gettin' political with Get Your War On by David Rees (lots of language in this strip people, so be aware!)




Related Tags:

2 comments:

SouthLoopScot said...

I enjoyed the Bukowski link a lot!

Micgar said...

yeah me too! That was crazy though!
Poor Charles Schultz!