July 9, 2007

I've branched out into other areas. (Namely, idiotic comics!)

Ha! Just saw the one of the funniest crime stories in the paper. I read that on Saturday morning, some dumb oak in New Hampshire tried to rob a bank-"disguised" as a tree! http://news.aol.com/story/_a/man-dressed-as-tree-robs-bank-cops-say/20070709111709990001

A tree! A tree! (have to say that a few times to let it all sink in!)

There was a security camera photo of the robber with leafy boughs and branches duct-taped around his chest and head area. A local police sergeant was quoted as saying that the robber "...really went out on a limb" (!)

Someone recognized the pinehead from the security photo and James Coldwell, 49, was arrested a short time later. Guess he robbed the wrong branch-get it!? The wrong...uhh oh well!

You can really have fun with this one! Wonder if after some time in jail, he might turn over a new leaf? I might just be barking up the wrong tree here. Ok. I'll stop, but here are some comics about Mr. Sprucehead!
















Related Tags: , , ,

2 comments:

SouthLoopScot said...

I read about this on Fark.com I laughed my arse off!

Micgar said...

yeah what a bozo this guy was/is! I mean, i guess he gets points for being inventive, but as for having a goal of disguising himself, no! The security photos were funny enough! I would have had a hard time not laughing if i was a teller. Esp. since he didn't even have a gun/knife!